Over the last three months I have been studying about all things digital through the ADBL Executive Diploma in Digital Business. The course includes a mix of webinars, online course material and reading. It is a shared experience with a large cohort of digital leaders from a wide range of countries. It has been an interesting course to date and one which has taken up lots of evenings and weekends with study.
The course is divided into 6 modules:
- Module 1: The digital imperative
- Module 2: Customer perspective and unlocking data
- Module 3: Innovation and agility
- Module 4: Digital channels to market
- Module 5: New ways of working
- Module 6: People, culture and transformation
I am currently working on Module 4: Digital channels to market and this blog post is part of the expected coursework.
Note: I completed and passed the diploma in 2016 with a distinction and received a ‘Most Innovative’ award at graduation. Since completing the course it has changed and details of an alternative course can be found here: https://www.avadolearning.com/businesses/digital/leaddigital